What do you use for a winch anchor?
The large and x-treme ALL-TIE anchor Sports Compact is your best choice for an anchor point for trucks. This winch anchor makes a great dead weight or substitute for a tree when needing a secure point to winch to, when you are stuck . This is a quality tool for durability and made in the USA.
These truck anchors are surprisingly easy to use for the job they do!
The X-treme ALL-TIE anchor comes to the rescue because it is easily driven into the ground. Then it stays in place even after a mighty tugging. When you are free, the slide hammer feature makes it is easy to remove and you are on your way.
The All-Tie Anchor are easily stored under your truck seat, for handy use at any time. This is especially useful for four wheelers that find themselves in need of a winch anchor point to winch themselves out of sand or mud. The ALL-TIE anchors, unlike mud weights, dig into the soft ground or sand to provide you with a secure anchor to tie off to.
These durable ground anchors have many uses, such as:
- winching trucks, cars, four-wheelers, etc. out of sand or mud
- anchoring your houseboat to the bank in your favorite cove
- anchoring your tent
- dragging cut logs out of the woods
- tethering animals or livestock
- campers sometimes use these anchors to help suspend food up into the trees out of the reach of forest creatures and for anchoring their tents securely in place.